Are you registered to vote in Eastchester?
Did you recently move to Tuckahoe? Did you just turn 18? Do you want to change your party affiliation? Fill an online voter registration.
Voter registration forms are due several weeks before the election. Check the Political Calendar for registration deadlines. You can get your voter registration form here: https://citizenparticipation.westchestergov.com/images/stories/pdfs/voterReg.pdf
In person on election day:
Tuesday November 3, 2020
6 AM - 9 PM
Click here to view your polling location.
Eastchester Public Library, 11 Oakridge Place, Eastchester, NY 10709
New Extended Hours!
- Saturday & Sunday, Noon to 6:00 pm – Oct. 31; Nov. 1
- Wednesday, Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Oct 26, 28, 30
- Tuesday, Thursday, Noon to 9:00 pm – Oct. 27, 29
"Even if you request or cast and return an absentee ballot, you may still go to the polls and vote in person. The Election Law recognizes that plans change. The Board of Elections is required to check the poll book before canvassing any absentee ballot. If the voter comes to the poll site, on Election Day or during early voting and votes in person, the absentee ballot is set aside and not counted." (https://www.elections.ny.gov/votingabsentee.html)
As announced by Governor Cuomo on August 20, all NY state residents can request an absentee ballot due to risk of contracting or spreading a communicable disease like COVID-19.
Request an absentee ballot electronically or by telephoning a request at the Board of Election office by calling (914) 995-5285 or (914) 995-5291.
- October 27 Last day to apply online, by email, fax or to postmark an application or letter of application by mail for an absentee ballot. (Please be warned that despite this deadline, the Post Office has advised they cannot guarantee timely delivery of ballots applied for less than 15 days before an election.)
- November 2 Last day to apply IN-PERSON for absentee ballot (25 Quarropas St #1, White Plains).
- November 3 Last day to postmark ballot. Must be received by the local board of elections no later than Nov. 10th. Military Voter Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 16th.
- November 3 Last day to deliver ballot IN-PERSON to the local board of elections or to any poll site (25 Quarropas St #1, White Plains).
- If you have any questions about your application, your ballot, or need help to hand deliver to the Board of Elections, contact us for assistance.
For all inquiries:
25 Quarropas Street
White Plains, New York 10601